- Children's playgrounds that have closed since 2014 as a result of government cuts, with another 154 closures planned before 2018
- Percentage of reception-age children in UK who are overweight or obese, swelling to 34.2% in year 6
In This Issue
Trump bombs Broadchurch... Thank God Trump now resembles the great presidents of the past, says everyone... Pravdeye: An apology... Boris Johnson writes exclusively... Livingstone's shock new historical claim...
Manilow shock announcement... Liam Gallagher's Diary, as tweeted to Craig Brown
- Libel News: Justice Warby's hard line on Katie Hopkins' lawyers
- Tory gig guide: Deliveroo's defence of the "gig economy"
- Uber the top: When there's even too much drama for Rachel Whetstone, that's a problem
For all these stories you can buy the magazine or subscribe here and get delivery direct to your home every fortnight.