- Cuts in public spending George Osborne says would follow a Brexit vote and would be ‘a lose- lose situation for British families’
- Cuts in public spending George Osborne has made since becoming chancellor, which are good for the economy and show we’re ‘living within our means’
In This Issue
‘Once in a Lifetime Chance to Settle Nothing’ Say All Sides… Anger as Football Disrupts Violence at Euro 2016… ‘Oh yus! Oh yus!’ – Cameron Channels Churchill… Clement Freud Talks for Just a Minute on Celebrity Paedos – Radio 4 Extra…
Country Unites in Hating Nigel Farage for ‘Breaking Point’ Poster… Mr Greedy Faces Select Committee… Lord
Donoughue’s Westminster Diary, as told to Craig Brown
- EU bias: TV news and why obsessive ‘impartiality’ is plain daft
- 2016 And All That: History Special on Britain’s relations with Europe.
- PLUS: How cartoonists see D-Day; the Greens of Monaco; & more!
For all these stories you can buy the magazine or subscribe here and get delivery direct to your home every fortnight.